New Home for Niagara Area Historical Society

Reported By:

Unknown

October 2013

The Niagara Area Historical Society has found a new home at 1364 River Street in Niagara, Wisconsin. This is the former location of Doucette's Garage (from 1928-1964), Marcouiller's IGA (from 1964-1979), The Bottle Stop in 1989, and finally the United Paperworkers International Union, Local 1166.

The new building will allow us to expand our role in the community. We plan on housing a combination of permanent and rotating displays as well as providing meeting space for community activities.